Owner Steve Williamson is :-
- The region's longest serving fully professional fishing guide.
- Australia's first inland charter boat operator.
- Fully qualified 'captain' with certificates in marine safety, survival, fire fighting, radio operation & first aid.
- Most successful guide for 'The 1999 World Fly Fishing Championships'.
- Member of 'The Professional Fishing Guides and Instructors Association'.
- Most experienced guide fishing the Snowy Mountains area.
- Author of 'Trout fishing the Snowy Mountains'.
- Steve Williamson's Trout Fishing Adventures can also offer trout fishing trips for the disabled angler. Accommodation can also be arranged to suit personal needs.
- Sight seeing trips of the Snowy Mountains can also be arranged.
- The non - angling partner is always looked after.
- Large groups are a specialty, clubs, conferences and large family groups are a speciality.
WE ARE THE ONLY FISHING GUIDES THAT TEACH AND GUIDE IN ALL DISCIPLINES OF TROUT FISHING.
WE SPECIALISE IN TEACHING BEGINNERS AND GUIDING EXPERTS !
FLY FISHING - Stream, River, Lake. (Dry, Wet, including Harling and Lock style) We specialise in beginner fly lessons and packages.
Guiding service available. Inquire about our weekend Fly Fishing Schools.
BOAT TROLLING - including 'Downrigging', 'Leadlining' and 'Bait Trolling'. Advanced lessons on trolling. Our boat has the latest gear including Down riggers, side planers and the latest in 'Lowrance/Eagle Sounders'.
LURE SPINNING - both Lake and River (including 'Driftrigging') All tackle and lures are provided. NO charge for lost lures.
LIVE BAIT FISHING - including 'Course Angling Techniques'. Lake Jindabyne offers the best bait fishing in the mountains.
You choose what methods that you wish to fish.
EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED ON ALL TOURS - JUST BRING YOURSELF.
We provide all tackle FREE when you are on tour with us but should you desire to fish by yourself we do offer a complete tackle hire service from the best in spinning gear to a complete fly fishing tackle hire service including rods, reels, waders, fly vests fully set up with everything you need to fish. We have the largest tackle hire service in the mountains ! B0AT HIRE can also be arranged.
**Photo by Chris Round
Tackle Shop Open Times
Monday – 9 to 4pm (Sometimes closed during the quite tourism months.)
Tuesday to Thursday – 9am to 4pm
Friday – 9am to 5pm
Saturday – 8 am to 9pm
Sunday - 9am to 3pm
(Shop closed from end of June Long weekend until July 1 st each winter)