'Trout Punter' - THE TROUT FISHING / PICNIC PUNT
Trout Punter is a 19.5ft (5.9m) aluminium punt with a large sun cover bimini (covering about 1/3 of the area), 1x 30hp 2 stroke Mercury outboard, centre console steering, bench seating.
This vessel does NOT have a BBQ. Usage is for strictly daylight hours only.
JUST BRING ALONG A BBQ CHICKEN AND SOME PRE MADE SALADS.
Maximum persons permitted on 'Trout Punter' is 6 adults. (in some cases small children can be classed as ½ an adult)
HIRE RATES for 'Trout Punter': Vessel Hire is daylight hours ONLY.
* Hire with a boat licence or stay under 10 knots.
Hourly rate is based on number of hours hired.
Hourly rate is $100 with a minimum 3 hours.
Full Day rate is $600 and is based on 8 hours.
All rates are PLUS PETROL USED.
Note: Petrol is 2 stroke (includes oil) and the price is roughly $2 a litre. Tank size is 20 litres.
HIRE RATES for 'Trout Punter':
Special rates apply and hire is complete with all FISHING TACKLE including up to 4 fishing licences included!
A deposit is required to secure your hire.
This can be done by internet transfer or by phone supplying us with Mastercard or Visa card details (We do NOT accept AMEX or Diners Club)
CLEANING FEE will be charged if not left in a clean and suitable condition. All damage will be charged for.
PUBLIC HOLIDAY SURCHARGE:
There is an additional $50 surcharge for a Public Holiday.
CANCELLATIONS: The deposit less $50 cancellation fee (day hire) will only be returned if notified 7 days before the hire period or after this period only if we are able to relet the boat for the full amount.
There is no cancellation for rain but there is for unsafe weather conditions.
FISHING LICENCE: A fishing licence must be acquired before hire of boats. Please contact NSW Fisheries on 1300 369 365, visit the NSW Fisheries website or they can be purchased at most service stations.
LIFE JACKETS (Roads and Maritime NSW Rules):
* All adult life-jackets are supplied.
* Children under 12 years must wear a life-jacket (we supply these for youngsters but not babies).
* A single person in the boat must wear a life-jacket.
We DO NOT supply life-jackets for babies & toddlers however these can be purchased at Steve Williamson’s Tackle Shop.
- Usage is for strictly daylight hours only.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the safety of yourself and passengers so please keep an eye on the weather and do not go too far from base if strong winds are forecast – always check the weather report before leaving.
- Hire hours are between sunrise and sunset (So that we have an emergency service available)
- Please leave the vessel clean otherwise a cleaning fee will be charged.